On this second part of Larry’s and “The Rög” discuss metal music in 2015 in review. We play music from Axel Rudi Pell, Cavalera Conspiracy, Coal Chamber, Clutch, & Eat The Gun.
- Larry’s Blog read by Larry.
- Artist that passed away in 2015.
- Can fast food be contributing to younger people’s death?
- Chris Adler joins Megadeth
- Neil Peart retires from drumming
- Voltbeat parts way with longtime bassist
- Nigel Glockner drums again for Saxon
- Larry’s plan for 2016
- Randy Black (Formally of Primal Fear) Joins W.A.S.P.
- Does freedom exist anymore?
- METALKAST in 2016
- Regenerative Medicine
Song 01: “Fire”
AXEL RUDI PELL
Game Of Sins
Song 02: “Bonzai Kamikazee”
Song 03: “THE BRIDGES YOU BURN”
Song 04: “Mr. Freedom”
Song 05: “Mindless Ones ’68”
Milking The Stars- a re-imagining of Last Patrol
Song 06: “Take it away”
EAT THE GUN
Links to Regenerative Medicine
Extra cellular matrix / Regenerative Medicine
60 minutes: Growing Bodyparts:
- January 1 – Tommi Kuri, co-founding member of Amberian Dawn and bassist on the first three albums, died from the health issues that had forced him to leave the band in 2011.
- January 3 – Rudy “White Shark” Vercruysse, guitarist of Ostrogoth, died from liver cancer at the age of 59.
- March 1 – Ryan Stanek, co-founding member and former drummer of Broken Hope, died from undisclosed reasons at the age of 42.
- March 20 – A. J. Pero, drummer of Twisted Sister and Adrenaline Mob, died from a heart attack at the age of 55 in the bus while on tour with Adrenaline Mob.
- March 24 – Scott Clendenin, former Death bassist, died at the age of 47, after suffering from health complications.
- April 30 – Shawn Chavez, former guitarist of Havok, died from undisclosed reasons at the age of 30.
- May 5 – Craig Gruber, bassist of Elf and Rainbow, died from prostate cancer at the age of 63.
- May 15 – Terry Jones, vocalist of Pagan Altar, died from cancer at the age of 69
- May 18 – Ryan Shutler, drummer of Lazarus A.D., died from a heart attack at the age of 28.
- June 4 – Allan Fryer, vocalist of Heaven, died from cancer.
- June 7 – Christopher Lee, actor and singer, died at the Chelsea and Westminster Hospital at 8:30 AM after being admitted for respiratory problems and heart failure, shortly after celebrating his 93rd birthday there. His wife delayed the public announcement until 11 June in order to break the news to their family.
- July 21 – Justin Lowe, guitarist of After the Burial, died after falling off a bridge in Minnesota at the age of 32.
- September 14 – Martin “Kiddie” Kearns, drummer of Bolt Thrower, died unexpectedly at the age of 38.
- October 18 – Frank Watkins, bassist of Gorgoroth and former bassist of Obituary, died from cancer at the age of 47.
- October 30 – Mihai Alexandru and Vlad Țelea, guitarists of Goodbye to Gravity, died in a fire which occurred at the Club Colectiv venue.
- November 8 – Bogdan Enache, drummer of Goodbye to Gravity, died after suffering a cardiac arrest from injuries sustained in the Club Colectiv fire.
- November 11 – Alex Pascu, bassist of Goodbye to Gravity, died from injuries sustained in the Club Colectiv fire.
- November 11 – Phil Taylor (a.k.a. Philthy Animal), former drummer of Motörhead, died at the age of 61.
- December 15 – Terry Horbury, bassist of Vardis, died from cancer at the age of 65.
- December 28 – Ian Kilmister (a.k.a. Lemmy), vocalist and bassist of Motörhead, died from cancer at the age of 70.
The Rog (a.k.a Paul Rogne):